Reply by Myler Disability

We wish this person would have voiced his/her concerns to us and given us the opportunity to address each one. It appears here that this person was denied benefits and he/she is upset because of this. We try hard to help all of our clients receive a favorable outcome, but the reality is that some cases won't be approved because the judges aren't going to believe that every single person that comes before them is unable to work. Here, this client would have been aware of every single page of evidence in his/her file, so there were definitely not any “mystery doctors.” It is extremely unlikely that any “mistakes” were made on this case. Rather, it's much more likely that the medical evidence wasn't quite as strong as the judge would have wanted it to be and the client's testimony didn't quite match up with the objective evidence and therefore benefits were denied. Had this client come to us with his/her concerns, we would have been able to discuss the options for an appeal and also likely resolved each and every concern. We'd encourage our clients to call us to discuss matters like this. We can be reached at 1-800-652-9626.
Author's

What exactly happened....NOTHING!This is the worst firm I have ever dealt with.

Disabilities are not always visible and my assigned representative (so called attorney) pretty much told me after I lost my case that he didn't really notice anything wrong with me....maybe he needs x-ray glasses or live in my shoes. I seen him one time for maybe 30 minutes and that was at my hearing. When I got my denial papers from SSA/SSD there were doctors statements on there that I have never seen or heard of and they made a decision on my medical problems in 2012 and I just went to court in November 2014 and the judge used their decision over my doctors report. That's 2yrs....plenty of time for someone to tell me about the mystery doctors.

There are way to many inconsistent statements made in my denial letter to list on here. But I'm not giving up! Got a new attorney...a local one and pray they can sypher out all the mistakes Myler made. And the sad thing is I stayed with them for over 3yrs.

They have no clue what they are doing.Oh and the attorney that was assigned to my case lives in the same town as I do so you would think we would of had a meeting in the 3yrs I waited.

Review about: Myler Disability Attorney.

I didn't like: Their service.

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?