Show reviews that mention
case disability myler people social security hearing claim attorney phone security
Filter review

Won my case

Thanks for trusting us with your case!
ID

They kept Intouch with me , I was told from the beginning it was going to be about 18 months .for some it doesn't take that long. The lady lawyer i had was awesome new what she was doing ,It took about 15 minutes talking to the Judge, And He said today is your lucky day, It was a big relief because The pain I have keeps me from working.I never had to go see anyone until my chordate they did all the work.

User's recommendation: 10.

Myler Disability's reply to:

I was very mid-led and suddenly just dropped at the very end!!!!

I am sorry to hear you are upset. I'd love to discuss things further with you, if you're willing to give me a call. I can be reached at 1-800-652-9626, ext. 133.
Preferred solution
Explanation would be great!

Worked on the case with these people for a year and a half straight. We did everything they requested.

Got them information back to them in a timely fashion and then suddenly, we get a letter stating that they dont feel we have a strong enough case

Why in the world were we not told this all along instead of the literally last minute???

Crazy.

We have a hearing Dec 22 2020 by the way!

I just feel that the way this was handled was very unprofessional and actually RUDE! As a nurse, I would never treat people this way.

User's recommendation: Better pay attention to every little detail. I thought that I did and look at what happened!

Myler Disability's reply to:

Is this mylar disability? yes

Give us a call and we'd be happy to discuss this with your! We appreciate you trusting us :)
ID

My son needs to apply for a case

User's recommendation: I am a current customer Julie Broussard 337789****.

No Regrets

Thanks for letting us help with your disability claim! We enjoy helping our clients and love hearing back from them after the process is over. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
ID

The Process is long but well worth it. If youre serious about winning your claim it takes work and time.

Im thankful for everything Myller did to assist me.

I wish i could give them more than 25%, for their fee.the different department's are extremely helpful and my attorney was excellent. Myler will guide you on your journey, but you will need to put in the work( treatment, reports) Im happy that i found them.

User's recommendation: Outstanding Company.

Myler Disability's reply to:

We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with Myler Disability. However, we're unable to verify who you are and can't verify any of the information you provided. If we really did represent you, I'd appreciate a phone call so that I can discuss...

Atripla

Since you left an anonymous review, we can't see who this is and therefore can't give you a call. Would you please call us today? 1-800-652-9626
ID
#1965885 Review #1965885 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Filled claim trying to follow up and left a message

No call back. The best time is 1PM central time. Dana Duncan @ 501-438-****

Please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626. This is not a website owned by Myler Disability and your case manager won't ever see your information here. We will pass this along, though, and ask her to give you a call. Also, it's not a great idea to be posting your personal information like this on the internet where the whole world can see it, including those who may mean harm. We want our clients to keep safe and it always saddens us when we find out their identity has been stolen.
ID
#1947364 Review #1947364 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Myler Disability Customer Care

Sarcastic I need to know what the status of my disability is??? I did get Medicaid in Arkansas and transportation as well. My new address and stable residence is 30 Forest Circle Little Rock Arkansas 72211

Myler Disability's reply to:

Never was told my outcome of application form

With the information you provided here, we're unable to identify who you are or if you're a client of ours. Please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626 if you need our help. We'd love to chat.
ID
#1946413 Review #1946413 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I moved lost my email address they are very excited to help

254214****

Thanks for reaching out. If you'd like us to represent you, please call us at 1-800-652-9626. We look forward to talking to you!
ID
#1940130 Review #1940130 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Finish representation

I was contacted by social security and they sent me a letter stating that they can only proceed with my case under the guidance of Brad Myler Disability's Legal Assistance

User's recommendation: Recommend.

Myler Disability's reply to:

I mailed my medical records to your office and you haven't mailed it back for my case.

David, thanks for the message. We mailed you those records on 4/9/2020 and have also sent you a digital copy as well through a secured link. Please let our staff know if you haven't received either of these.
ID
#1927724 Review #1927724 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
My medical records mailed back.

Verified Reviewer

I have to go to court to see if I can get disability. So Myler needed my medical records and I mailed the originals. I need it mailed back after you all make copies.

Verified Reviewer
We've attempted to reach out to this former client but have been unable to reach him. In reviewing his concerns here, it appears he is most concerned with how he was treated by Social Security employees. We'd like to discuss this further with him and would...
ID
#1905026 Review #1905026 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Very professional

Hang tight and have a little patience. As you can see if you're watching the news, there's a lot going on right now and we're trying to transition our staff to remote work locations. Returning voice messages may take an extra day or two.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I have been calling trying to talk with someone about what do u do if you miss ur hearing due to incarceration of child support which I can't work . I haven't heard back from myler get

User's recommendation: Very great company.

Myler Disability's reply to:

No longer need your services

After speaking with our staff, we can see there are two sides to this story. The parting feelings are mutual. We wish you the best, however, as you proceed with your claim.
got a different lawyer

got represented by a different lawyer no longer need your services thank you and have a good day

Thanks for your time and patience!"I cant believe I finally got approved!
Testimonial
Chalmette, Louisiana

For the awesome help and services highly reccomend
Testimonial
Dallas, Texas
Service
Myler Disability Customer Care

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article