Reply by Myler Disability Apr 22

We strive hard to make sure we meet the needs of our clients. Waiting for a Social Security disability claim to be processed can be a long and frustrating ordeal and we understand when our clients get upset with how long it's taking. However, when frustrations arise, we would encourage our clients to give us a call to discuss what's going on. Our staff and our attorneys are happy to take the time to help explain what is happening and also give advice on how to use this waiting time to your advantage in a way that will strengthen your claim.

We've reached out many times to the client that wrote this review and would encourage her to call us back so that we can address any specific concerns she may still have. We can be reached at 1-800-652-9626.
Author's

To be honest, it has been a year and a half-hour years since I have been with MYLER.I am strong you considering going with another law firm.

MYLER has done nothing that I haven't already done myself. Calls aren't returned or if they are, they go to the wrong number despite me leaving my current number in the phone message. Extremely disappointed. Received a call a few days ago from my new caseworker, in training who couldn't answer any questions.

She just kept apologizing and saying she was in training. Tells me she is sending paperwork to be signed so MYLER can get paid if I win my case.

I told her I signed them two years ago, she tells me they lost them.Perfect opportunity to move on to another law firm!

Review about: Disability Law Firm.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?