Reply by Myler Disability

We have recently spoken with this nice lady and have given her the most available status we have of her claim. It appears that all of her questions have been answered. If further questions arise, please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.
Author's
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Im seeming to be ignored by my attorney and he never returns my call! Im not sure if hes still my attorney cause i can never serm to reach him any more.need to know what my disability status is.Can someone please help?!!!

Review about: Myler Disability Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?

Comments

Oklahoma, United States #1238032

They list my case due to lack oft paper work I turned into thank that wasn't given to the judge. I'm very disappointed trying to find out IDF I my case with a different attorney problems getting calls returned to me and they couldn't answer my questions on alot of things.

comments

Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Royal Loan Funding - LOANS MADE EASY, APPLY NOW TO GET ONE IN MINUTES!! Royal Loan Funding "Are you in search of a reputable lender or are you tired of being rejected by banks or are you tired of looking for money for your business, or you..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more