Reply by Myler Disability

We have recently spoken with this nice lady and have given her the most available status we have of her claim. It appears that all of her questions have been answered. If further questions arise, please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.
Author's

Im seeming to be ignored by my attorney and he never returns my call! Im not sure if hes still my attorney cause i can never serm to reach him any more.need to know what my disability status is.Can someone please help?!!!

Review about: Myler Disability Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?

Comments

Oklahoma, United States #1238032

They list my case due to lack oft paper work I turned into thank that wasn't given to the judge. I'm very disappointed trying to find out IDF I my case with a different attorney problems getting calls returned to me and they couldn't answer my questions on alot of things.

comments

Myler Disability - My Review Myler Disability "So,Far my experience has not been a problem. I filed..I got declined and the law firm moved forward with an appeal to proceed my case. They kepted in contact with..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more