Testimonial

Myler disability help me out so much.They took real good care of me.They got me Approved for my benefits so quick.Came to them after I had been thru so much with different lawyers and they made my life so much better.Appreicate them for all they did for me Will reference other people to this company.Thankful they took my case.

Review about: Myler Disability Social Security Disability Attorney.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?

Comments

satisfied

I was Very pleased with the service I received, they took my case and did all the work, and got me approved, I have recommended them to several friends and they took care of it and got them approved as well, and I will continue recommending them, Very satisfied with the way they handled my case.

comments

Myler Disability Customer Care Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Myler Disability "Im seeming to be ignored by my attorney and he never returns my call! Im not sure if hes still my attorney cause i can never serm to reach him..." Read more Review about Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more Family Dollar - Poor poor poor customer service Family Dollar "I was at one of your store at 450 N Broad street, Elizabeth, NJ. There was only one cAshier a line of 5 people. What bothers me most is their..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more