Testimonial
5.0

Myler disability help me out so much.They took real good care of me.They got me Approved for my benefits so quick.Came to them after I had been thru so much with different lawyers and they made my life so much better.Appreicate them for all they did for me Will reference other people to this company.Thankful they took my case.

Review about: Myler Disability Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?

Comments

I was Very pleased with the service I received, they took my case and did all the work, and got me approved, I have recommended them to several friends and they took care of it and got them approved as well, and I will continue recommending them, Very satisfied with the way they handled my case.

comments

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more