Reply by Myler Disability Apr 10

I have been trying to contact this client all week and she has not returned any of my calls. I'd be very happy to discuss with her the concerns she has voiced. We have been representing her since last summer and have had very cordial conversations with her in the past. We have also had regular communication with her. This online post surprises us, as she had not voiced these concerns to us prior to this month. We would encourage her to give us a call back at 1-800-652-9626.
Author's

I was contacted by hailey from myler disability and she said they would take my case.Sent me paperwork to fill out.

Never had anymore contact with her again i was contacted by several members of the disability law firm including Jessica who talked with me on the phone about my Adhd evaluation and about my foot deformity. But i have not heard from anyone else since January. So im pissed and i want to sue them for impostors, because they have cost me my disability case. This should be against the law.

And im going to contact the disability administration because they called me and said they had recieved my paperwork from myler disability. Mind you Mr. Terry Knight never told me that they were not disability lawyers.

This is fraud at the highest level.Pissed.

Review about: Myler Disability Social Security Disability Attorney.

I liked: Website, Easy to hire.

I didn't like: Any thing they did in my behalf, Fat girls eatting while talking on the phone.

3.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Myler Disability?