HORRIBLE

Got a letter yesterday that they are withdrawing from my case and that I wouldn't be charged for services,my question is how could you charge me and you all didn't do anything.No request for medical record no nothing. The medical records I had I sent to them and they lost them.Very unprofessional,i got turned down and didn't find out till I was in the 4th month of the appeal process,and the only I found out is because I called them.Now 6 months into the appeal process they withdraw.The letter stating that was the first time id heard from them in a year without me having to call them.They probably take on every case they discover and are over loaded if you don't contact them you wont hear from em,and the person assigned to your case everytime you call I guarantee it goes to voice mail.I got a new case worker that I had to call just to find that out,and she withdrew from my case so the firm doesn't represent me any more a whole year of waiting for nothing.

Myler Disability Reply:
I had the opportunity today to speak with this gentlemen and discuss his complaints with our office. He was experiencing some confusion in regards to the communication with our office. We've had regular phone conversations with him and each time we've taken any action on his case (including the appeal he discusses in his complaint), we've both called him and send a confirmation email summarizing the phone conversation and outlining the action we're taking on his case. Interestingly, the appeal he says we never informed him about was completed and submitted while he was on the phone with our staff. Ten minutes later, we sent him a confirmation email regarding the filing of the appeal and what further actions we needed him to take to help strengthen his case.

Recently, after reviewing the medical records that he sent us (which we did NOT lose) and the medical reports that just became available to us from Social Security (based on examinations some of their doctors completed on him), we determined there was probably not enough evidence for him to be successful in his case. We've talked to this client about our concerns with his medical records and the lack of support from his own doctors. He knows that if he starts seeing new doctors, and if any of his doctors are supportive of him applying for disability, we'd be happy to look at his claim again and try helping him.

This gentleman has my direct phone number and can call me in the future to discuss his medical records. We'd be very interested in helping him again if his medical conditions worsen and his doctors become supportive of his pursuit of benefits.

Myler Disability - Customer Care Review

Jan 30 11:15 am a team 1 rep named ashley waa very rude kept cutting me off wouldnt listen biligerant as we as un proffecional ...

Myler Disability Reply:
I gave this client a call as soon as I found out about his experience with our staff. We strive to give our clients an amazing customer service experience and when mistakes happen, we want to correct them right as quickly as possible. This kind gentleman gave me excellent feedback and we will work harder on making sure his needs as a client are met. We thank him for his patience and for continuing to trust us with his claim.

Myler Disability - Social Security Disability Attorney Review

Im seeming to be ignored by my attorney and he never returns my call! Im not sure if hes still my attorney cause i can never serm to reach him any more.need to know what my disability status is.Can someone please help?!!!

Myler Disability Reply:
We've been trying to reach this client for quite a while and each call goes straight to voice mail. We've left numerous messages and would love very much to talk with her. We encourage her to call us at 1-800-652-9626 and provide us with a better contact number, as the number we have either isn't working or is no longer in service. We try very hard to have regular communication with our clients and when they have difficulties with their phone service, it makes it hard for us to do our job. Please keep us updated on any changes to your address or phone number so that we can keep you updated on the status of your case.

Myler Disability - Social Security Disability Attorney Review

After reading many horrid reviews, I was scared because I had already hired them. I stressed after my first 2 denials.

So a hearing was scheduled finally after waiting at least a year. I was still stressed from the bad reviews and worries up to the moment I met with my attorney, JASON CARNEY. From that moment forward I was completely at ease. He was kind, compassionate, and extremely helpful with the entire process.

He made sure I understood what was going to happen in the hearing. He was well versed in my case.

I was pleasantly relieved after having read all those bad reviews. Jason Carney represented me in Sacramento, California and I would recommend him to a friend or retain his services if ever needed - Paula B Rose-a happy, satisfied, approved client

Myler Disability Reply:
Thank you for your kind words! We agree that your attorney is one of the best out there! He does a great job and we're grateful that you trusted us to handle your claim. We wish you all the best going forward.
Good customer service

Myler Disability - Social Security Disability Legal Service Review

In December 2015 I reapplied for SSI-D benifits, in february 2016 I got the denial letter about the SSI-D part and only that part. I contacted myler disability to help, about 4 days later I got another one of those phone interview letters scheduled for SSI/supplemental.

On february23,2016 I qualified for SSI/supplemental but I still had not received any paper from myler, so this means myler is not untitled to any payments because I was not their client at the time. In July 2016 the SSI office sent myler the rest of my back pay for SSI without confirming dates.

Myler disability seems to be refusing to return this and won't look at their own actions that have caused this. Myler disability will steal your money

Myler Disability Reply:
If Social Security improperly sent us a fee that they shouldn't have, please let us know and we will get it returned to you as soon as possible. We most certainly will not “steal your money” and will make sure that you receive everything you are entitled to. Because the person that submitted this review did not identify him/herself, I'm unable to verify if any of this information is correct. In the past, there have been times when Social Security has sent us a fee they shouldn't have. Every single time that this has happened, we have returned the fee to Social Security. We will continue to do so in the future whenever it happens because (1) it's the right thing to do, and (2) keeping a fee that isn't approved by Social Security can have consequences for an attorney that are very severe, including being barred from ever practicing in front of the Agency again. If you have questions, you can call us at 1-800-652-9626.
Bad quality

Very Disappointed! The Real Truth and What To Expect!

I have a congenital disease, which began to give me problems over 3 years ago. Being Head of Household, soul provider, a FT Manager and a PT Student......I want to just highlight some facts about having representation.

My family is full of lawyers........it is always good to have representation. I had proof of 3 years of distress and physical, cognitive problems...However, I was just told that SS waits until you are pursuing 5 months of treatment BEFORE they make a decision.( I was JUST told this) Also that SS will PAY Myler First! Before sending YOU any money! I am extremely depressed, occasionally suicidal, as I had over 100 credits in school to be an RN.....My loans are in default, I currently have no job, my children moved out, because I am so depressed, I have chronic pain, I spend many hours weekly at Doctor facilities having procedures and small surgeries done......I have not paid my rent in over a year.

I have had literally NO MONEY in over a year........only to find our SS Disabilty will START paying in 2017. It will take me over a year to get out of debt......SS WILL pay on their own to Myler, without your knowledge.....you will get a letter describing their disbursement though!! I literally have gone through hours of counseling for PTSD, sleep apnea, anxiety, Depression......I really have had NO HOPE! Only to hear Myler will NOT continue for arrears, they contest that "SS did the best they could"!!

IF you have a serious condition it is always good to have representation! But you have to endure the down side of these type of entities! I have not gotten any billing statements, etc. and I have not talked about a payment plan!

They just TAKE it, and there is nothing you can do! I am suffering the consequences of what I have, and I feel helpless, as they are paying Myler without my knowledge with MY MONIES!!?? This just happened so I am still pursueing what can be done!! I have been trying for disability for over 3 years!

Just a FYI on some of the outcomes.........I will have to suffer for the rest of my life, and it is a huge awakening to a new way of living I was not aware of! Knowledge is Power.........good luck with your cases!

Myler Disability Reply:
It sounds like you've been through a lot and we wish you the best going forward. If you have questions about how the fee agreement works, you are welcome to contact us at 1-800-652-9626. Because this review is anonymous, we are unable to verify whether this is an actual client or not. Assuming that it is, however, it seems like his/her complaints have more to do with how the Social Security Administration administers its program and not with how Myler Disability represented him/her. The claim was apparently approved, and based on the information in this review, the decision by Social Security was fully favorable. As such, that means that benefits were paid back as far as the law would allow. Myler Disability, and any other law firm or disability advocacy group that helps with these types of cases, would be motivated to help you get benefits back as far as possible. The more you get in past-due benefits, the more Social Security allows the attorney to be paid. Also, if this is an actual client of Myler Disability and you're upset with how we were paid, please give us a call at the number listed above so that we can address your concerns and help you out during this difficult time.

This is how ALL disability attorney offices work. They pass laws about what can be charged, so it will always be $6000 or 25% of your backpay whichever is less.

Though if there is no backpay most agreements have a provision they are paid something if approved.

While I can sympathize with your situation, they have to staff agents to work on your claim, pay attorneys, phone bill, postage bills etc. It's very expensive and almost any other attorney is going to be better paid than 6k for 2 years of work.

Myler Disability - Review in Lawyers category

It not that hard to do it yourself. Once you sign the contract you cant get out of it.

Myler Disability Reply:
If you feel you can navigate the Social Security disability process yourself, you are under no obligation to hire an attorney or representative. However, if you want someone to help you through the process and be there by your side every step of the way, give Myler Disability a call at 1-800-652-9626.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

My attorney did not pay attention and did not know my case

Myler disability is a cattle ranch that want to get as many people through as possible with doing the least amount possible. Their philosophy is quantity not quality.

My rep from Myler did not represent me at all. I could have had a mop bucket do as good of a job as Myler did. This firms practices should be investigated. My case worker had 300 cases she was over.

Like I said they just as many applicants as possible and let the judge do a coin toss. If you are in Utah go somewhere else. Anywhere else would have been better than Myler. You don't talk to an attorney until right before your case.

They won't let you meet to review your case because they don't do anything. worst mistake I ever made was to choose Myler.

Myler Disability Reply:
This is not a review from an actual client, but rather appears to be a false review from one of our competitors. The URL indicates that this is the case, so please don't take this review seriously. In addition, our Utah attorneys have significant litigation experience and are well respected by the judges, fellow attorneys, and clients alike. If you'd like help on your claim from attorneys with a proven track record, give Myler Disability a call at 1-800-652-9626.
Myler Disability Social Security Disability Attorney
Pros
  • Easy to hire
Cons
  • Impossible to get the services
Shut down

Myler Disability - Social Security Disability Legal Service Review from Chicago, Illinois

Beware of Myler Disability: They are a horrible group to have represenation from. I believe i was falsely represented on a reconsideration.

They never requested any records from any of my doctors. Tey dont contact you or keep you updated. Better foing it yourself than having them pretending to fo anything.

I was denied dealing with them. Better off with someone else.

Myler Disability Reply:
Because the person who wrote this review did not identify him/herself, we are unable to verify if this is from an actual client. If it is, chances are it's a client who did not keep us updated with working contact information. Keeping our clients informed of the status of their claim and trying to help them increase their chances of winning is what Myler Disability does best. We don't get paid unless you win, so there's no motivation for us to do anything except zealously represent you during the entire process. If you have moved or if you have changed your phone number, please remember to let us know so that we can continue to maintain contact with you. Of course we'll help you obtain your medical records. We'll have an attorney by your side at your disability hearing. And during the entire process, we'll there by your side and do our best to help you win.
Bad quality

Myler Disability - Social Security Disability Attorney Review from Leon Valley, Texas

My daily life changed very fast with the strong progression of a bone disease I inhearited.Though they werent able to go back to the very first time I filed they did go back some and it was so much easier with thier help.I was so sick and adjusting to having others help me and now losibg my walking but so greatful for thier services.It was hard to swallow my pride and go on disability and though its a struggle cause its not enough to really live off of if I were single I am greatful for now at least I can go see the specialists i need to even if I have to still sign up for alot of assistance and medication assistant programs at least medicare covers my dr visits and Continued bloodwork and xrays to track and help me find treatment options to try to at least slow it and to make the pain somewhat bearable.Mylers was on top of things even when i was forced to move states to stay with other family due to I couldnt work and family in one state didnt want the burden of me there.So while staying with other family after the move I was approved and not too long after my medicare started sinvr they were able to go back.Now that I am losing my walking and my bones are deformed even more so I am exstremely greatful they even contact me once a year to check up on me and to offer setvices about advantage health plans as every year thry go up and our checks dont by hardky nothing.So nothing but greatful for thier hard work and making at least one person feel important still even if they cant contribute to society like they had hoped.People put down being on disability but really I dont recieve enough to live on my own but without it Id worse off at least I can try to feel like im helping support the boys and cloth myself and contribute to the household and be able to see the doctors or I would already be in a home at 40.So being on disability I am not proud of but at least it provided me some dignity when one loses the ability to do what others take for granted it matters in the eyes of those who are suffering even more zo for those who are younger and the cards seem stacked against them.So thankyou mylers for your help

Myler Disability Reply:
We are grateful for you trusting us with your case and allowing us to serve you. We realize how difficult it is to become disabled and to no longer be able to chase your career goals and ambitions, but we also know that life can have deep purpose and meaning no matter what comes our way. Keep you head up and know that we support you no matter what! And thanks for trusting us with your case.
Good customer service

Myler Disability - Review in Lawyers category from Portland, Oregon

I deal with anxiety and depression. Mylar filed for me, however I need up doing all the footwork.

Getting paperwork in by deadlines that mylar would have missed. However without their initial push I would have been too overwhelmed to start. So that being said do they deserve 1/4 of my back.. No.

Maybe 10 percent.

But hey.. Things are still going.

Myler Disability Reply:
We appreciate you providing the necessary information for your disability claim. We expect our clients to take an active roll in their claim and to help us in the process. Otherwise, there's no way for us to know proper dates of service, names of medical providers, financial information, etc. In reviewing your claim, we're happy to see that you were approved. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-652-9626.
ID
#942042 Review #942042 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Myler Disability - Customer Care Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Myler Disability - Customer Care Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Myler Disability Reply:
We have recently spoken with this nice lady and have given her the most available status we have of her claim. It appears that all of her questions have been answered. If further questions arise, please give us a call at 1-800-652-9626.

They list my case due to lack oft paper work I turned into thank that wasn't given to the judge. I'm very disappointed trying to find out IDF I my case with a different attorney problems getting calls returned to me and they couldn't answer my questions on alot of things.

Disability

i am confused with the e mail, i can't get a responce i cant get in contact with you at all, i got your message and i have no minutes till monday, i signed all the paper work that you sent, but i needed to send an electronic signature back, please don't give up on me i just need to wait till i get minutes on my phone, and i can't find and email so here is my e mail address again, it is corinalcollins@***.com please contact me back, there are other lawyers trying to get me to sign with them and i refuse to.

Myler Disability Reply:
Thanks for your loyalty and for sticking with us! We're sorry to hear about your phone problems. Remember, you can always call us toll-free on a land line at 1-800-652-9626. We look forward to continuing to work with you.
#1220779

can't get answers

can't get in contact
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Myler Disability - Customer Care Review from Rancho Cordova, California

I was recently represented by mylers very dissappointed no help my case is in dissimissal claim at this time no repsonse from the mylers people dont allow them your privacy not good business

Myler Disability Reply:
We are unable to verify whether this comment was made by an actual client. No one by this name, or who has the listed email address or phone number, has been represented by Myler Disability. We're saddened if this is an actual client and would encourage her to call us at 1-800-962-9626 to discuss her claim in greater detail and allow us to give hear advice on how to proceed.

COMPANY THAT DOES NOT ANSWER CALLS

THIS COMPANY DOES NOT ANSWER CALLS. THEY DO NOT PROVIDE EMAILS. THEY DO NOT SEND FOR RECORDS FROM YOUR DOCTOR. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. WHEN YOU CALL YOU ONLY GET PEOPLE THAT STATE THEY ARE JUST TELEPHONE ANSWERS. YET THEY GET MONEY FROM SS FROM A CHECK. HOW IS THIS RIGHT?

SO, IN ORDER TO WRITE I HAVE TO USE 100 WORDS? OK.

Myler Disability Reply:
This comment is not from an actual customer. An email address was provided, but we have never represented anyone who uses this email address. No phone number or name was provided, either. We do take complaints like this seriously, though. It is our company policy to return all calls within 24 hours. We also make a very concerted effort to answer nearly all phone calls as the come in (during business hours, of course). In regards to returning voice messages, sometimes clients have problems with their phone service and it makes it difficult for us to get in touch with them. Despite this, we continue to try because we only succeed when our clients win. Our only motivation is to help you win your case and we can only do that when we maintain contact with you. For further questions, we can be reached at 1-800-652-9626.
#1222000

They have sent paperwork to sign did send for medical records just too long waiting for court hearing

YOU ARE FIRED