Myler Disability is a SCAM***Beware***

Issue not resolved
May 24, 2011
review #239403

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months.

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby. No one can say I didnt tried to work. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before. Then he rushed me off the phone.

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home,I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done.

be612f5
Had an experience with Myler Disability?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jason

Nov 11 Vancouver, Washington

I had an entirely different experience with Myler Disability. The attorney was competent, knowledgeable and although I was not able to spend a lot of time with him prior to the hearing, he knew both my medical records and the law. He made several arguments that the judge listened to and in fact point to places in my medical record that the judge had missed. I won my case I feel that the attorney did an excellent job.

SHERRIE

Oct 17 Alabama, United States

I HAD THE SAME PROMBLEM THEY BEEN WORKING ON MY CASE FOR 3 YEARS I HAVE DIABETES ,ARTHRITIS REALL BAD IN MY KNESS LEGS AND BACK SOMETIMES I CANT GET OUT THE BED AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND SEVERAL OTHER HEALTH ISSUES I GOT HEARING IN APRIL ALL OF SUDDEN THEY TELL ME THEY DROPPING ME AND DIDNT TELL ME WHY THEY NEVR ANSWER YOUR CALL YOU NEVER TALK TO THE SAME PERSON I HAVE CALLED THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU I WILL TELL ANYBODY DONT USE MYLER DISABILITY

Annie

Sep 24

Same here !! They are the worst thing that has happened to me !!! Totally destroyed me and my case !!! I am still trying to get it straightened out !!

Jf

Sep 16 Duluth, Minnesota

Im going to my video confrence hearing today, Myler dis has kept me upto date on everything asking me questions and explaining when i dont understand they have kept on top of everything for me as of now upto date i am pleased with the services inhave received

sherrie foster

Oct 17

they kept me update until the last minute and dropped me they suck and I take over 10 pills a day to survive not including my depressionpills, and paintablets

Sep 09

I too was treated unfair with a lawyer from this firm. She wouldn't look at my documents and told me to fib to the judge to just make it short. I have been waiting for a decision any though their doctor and mine has determined that I am disabled. I'm starting to think that the social security office is waiting the entire time of two years so that the lawyers get full benefits as well. I'm sickened by this and I'm already sick. I hope someone does something about this. P. Scholl

bigdog

Aug 13 Largo, Florida

I don't know i thought they were pretty good i applied got denied the first time so myler disability filed for a appeal 3 months later i got a hearing to speak to the judge and my lawyer spoke to on my behalf 3 months later i got a letter in the mail from social security i opened it and i was shocked cause it said fully favorable they sent me another letter stating i had to come see them to bring my payee and who's been supporting me i brought all the information they wanted then they told me how much i am getting from backpay and how much i will be getting a month within a week I got a check for half of my backpay and started getting my monthly benefits at the beginning of the month so i think they did a *** of a good job i got denied the first time but when i went in front of the judge 3 months later i got my approval letter i think they were awesome

Mikey

Oct 30

Do you feel this way about all disability's? not judging you, just a question. as I was reading it struck me as very cold and harsh. But I do agree with the fact! of way to many people on disability that do not need or deserve it. I do feel for the ones who really need it.
Mike,

sue

Aug 13

people who hire lawyers to get an easy buck deserve to get scammed, i laugh at your misfortune

0 1 Reply
surfandsand

Oct 10

sue, you know what? You're 100% correct. But no one said anything about people looking for an easy buck here. What you deserve is to be set free from a nice life with good health, and probably good looks, that's likely been handed to you. If you are able to make your way now, you are indeed lucky, because some are not so lucky. And some who used to be "stars" on their jobs and over achievers, can no longer do a good job due to their problems. Should you be injured, say by a DUI driver, who damages your spine and neck, not enough to be hugely visible, but enough to cause you pain, headaches, sickness and lack of sleep, to the point, where most employers won't hire you.... And then you suddenly realize it's unfair and you need disability, you would be the last one to deserve getting it. That's right. They should shove your snotty little mouth to the back of the line, while you cry, wondering how you are going pay the bills, and for medicines for you illnesses, or insurance for that matter. That's if you even pay any bills, twit face.

STOP.MYLER-FRAUD

Aug 13 Los Angeles, California

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, UNETHICAL, GREEDY (ATTORNEY'S OATH OF ETHICS - LEGAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON PRINCIPLE, TO REPRESENT THE CLIENTS' BEST INTEREST, NOT GREED!)
THERE ARE ENDLESS SSDI FIRMS WITH THEIR OWN PHYSICIANS, (PHD, MD) , FIGHT /APPEAL DENIED CASES FOR SAME PERCENTAGE, BUT MAXIUM $6,000 GOVERNED BY SS!! THAT'S OUR FEDERAL TAXES! (NO INCENTIVE BY DEFRAUDING A CLIENT OF LESS $15,000)..THEY'RE ABUSING OUR SYSTEM AT OUR MOST CRITICAL, DIFFICULT BUDGET CRISIS!
(LINE IS LONGER THE LESS $$$$$ SS TAXES YOU'VE PAID..AND THE MIRE YOUVE PAUD, FASTER THE PACE, YET ITS STILL COMPLETELY UNETHICAL, (EASY AND BARE MINIMUM OF "CHARGING FOR COPIES OF MEDICAL REPORTS YOU ALREADY HAVE!) IT'S BASED ON YRS. WORKED, TAXES PAID IS THE "ORDER"..COMPLETE THEIVES!! MY CASE, MY MERIT,MY MEDICAL RECORDS, MY TESTIMONY AT HEARING AS FEDERAL JUDGE STATES, ON CD! THESE UNETHICAL, UNQUALIFIED ATTNOREY, CASE WORKERS (6?) NEVER DID ANYTHING!! ($4,380! MY TAXES PAID, SOLE MEDICAL EVALUATION PROCESS..)
FEDERAL FUNDING 2010 TRILLION DOLLARS TO US CITIZENS FOR ENDLESS RESOURCES!! INCLUDING FREE LEGAL SERVICE, FREE HEALTHCARE, HEAP - UTILITIES, MORTGAGE/RENT ASSISTANCE, FREE PRECRIPTIONS, TAX CREDITS, SNAP, CAL FREASH, (JUST FOR LOW INCOME INDIVIUALS OR FAMILIES!)
MARSYS LAW IS STATE CONSTITUTION (MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW!) EACH STATE DIFFERS A "BIT" BUT "INJURY" (IN CA, DEFINED AS "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS" THE LEGAL FEDERAL DEFINITION/LAW DESCRIBING THE EFFECT OF TRAUMA) AND SS LAWYER/LIAR
... Show more

0 1 Reply

Aug 12

maybe we should make a commercial with all these postings.then see what one call can put you in debt and disabled.

ripped off

Aug 12 Boise, Idaho

My experience was not good after 3 yrs and money spent on tests and doctors i was told my case was useless and that the *** teenagers that worked in the office didnt know what they were doing so now i have no money and im still struggling with severe osteoarthritis in my knees and arthritis in my hands and feet and now im forced to try and find work so that i dont end up on the streets i was also told by a lawyer of brad myler that i will never be able to get disibility!!! well i guess brad myler IS NEVER GOING TO RECIEVE A FLIPPIN DIME OUT OF ME !!!!!

Oct 17

They done me the same way but I have hire me another lawyer and I know God got me its going to go in my favor

bo

Aug 07

People need to realise that disability lawyers work for a percentage of what you get, the longer your case drags out the more they make off of your suffering,It's a shame alot of people who can work are drawing ssdi and making it hard for people that need it, thats another reason why it takes so long.

widerange

Jul 25 Troup, Texas

ive been waiten 2 years and still waiting. I have ceasers stay dizzy and sick all time and just wish this will finally come to a end..... whol do yall suggest

MikeP

Jul 24

I think the re great Everyone has there own opinion

Jul 23

THAT'S RIGHT THEY ARE A SCAM

CR

Aug 15 Tennessee, United States

Folks, just remember, if you can hire them, you can fire them. Send the termination notice to both your rep and SSA.

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 214 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Myler Disability.
Filing a new complaint about
×