Myler Disability is a SCAM***Beware***

May 24, 2011
review #239403

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months.

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby. No one can say I didnt tried to work. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before. Then he rushed me off the phone.

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home,I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done.

672a5a9
1.2
Had an experience with Myler Disability?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
widerange

Jul 25 Troup, Texas

ive been waiten 2 years and still waiting. I have ceasers stay dizzy and sick all time and just wish this will finally come to a end..... whol do yall suggest

MikeP

Jul 24

I think the re great Everyone has there own opinion

Jul 23

THAT'S RIGHT THEY ARE A SCAM

Jul 09 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Myler disability full of bull **** I will advise nobody to get them as your lawyer BC u will be waiting a lifetime oh yeah

LinnyLou2

Jun 11

Now I am terrified. I had placed my case in their hands in December and I haven't heard anything back from them. I mean, I don't know if they are good attorneys or not but all these reviews scare the jelly out of me. I know that in my condition, I just can't work right now, but with therapy, medications and other ways I hope to overcome my conditions and return to work someday soon in the future.

Chip

May 14

This is my second year trying to win my court case with SSD and using Myler. The first year the customer service was great. The lady who was my case worker was friendly and stayed with me up to the time the lawyer took over. Then when I went to the hearing I was suppose to have met my lawyer at 8 a.m to go over my case and she waltzed in at 8:20 a.m. with no excuses or apologies, made us late for court by 10 minutes and really did nothing for me in the hearing except to ask the job expert a couple of questions. Seriously I was fighting for my rights, not her and I was wondering why I was paying her. I lost the case and was told by this lawyer to start over again with the claim. Almost a year later I am now setting up for another hearing because SSD sees no changes to my condition and states they are going by "their rules". Does anyone see rules listed on their website or their paper work they send you? I haven't. I have more than enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that I am disabled and the court will only listen to their doctors who are biased because they are being paid by SSD and they are not even allowed to do a full investigation and make their own diagnosis. It is a seriously screwed up system where the seriously disabled people can't get their money they put into the system, but others with less problems can waltz in and have no problems getting theirs. If I don't win this hearing I will be firing Myler and going to another lawyer.

sweetsher29

Jun 03

I hired Myler and they have been helpful and done what they said they would do so far. I waited a year for my hearing but that's not due to Myler, it's SSI. I finally have a hearing date. I have waited for 3 years for this. I hope they get it for me. I will let you all know. I can tell you that Rainwater sucks. I used them first. We'll see how this second hearing goes with Myler helping me.

xman

Jul 09 Denver, Colorado

I'm trying to get disability and cancer is my problem,I don't have time for lolly gagging with *** I will pull myself out before paperwork is filled out, thank you all much for writing so others know its impossible to get disability in a timely manner,I figured as much not being an illegal alein and payd taxes and ssi and disability for the past 3o years ill never see a dime. God bless America and may the liars rotttt in helllll and burn slow.

Karen

May 06 Homerville, Georgia

Brad Myler and his associates helped me get my disability. They fought hard for me and handled everything. I am very pleased with them. The SSA recommended them and I am so glad they did. They kept in touch with me every step of the way and always returned calls promptly. Couldn't have asked for any better and they were all so nice and polite when you talked with them. Thank God for an Attorney that cares about his clients.

0 2 Reply
1122

Mar 26

They only charge you for medical records! They also win a high percentage of their cases. This person lost which is unfortunate but they can't win them all. Also for those that think you are getting passed by Myler try going with Binder and Binder same wait. Why is that? Because its the Social Security Administration that causes the waits not Myler

Hairball64

Jan 13 Medford, Oregon

I just contacted Myler to see if I have a claim. When a company I don't know ask me for my SS # I won't give it out. They told me they could do nothing for me without my SS #. I decided I needed to investigate the company to insure they are legitimate. I have read a lot about them but know I'm on the fence. Do I or Don't I use them That is the Question? Now I'm told by Mylar that I won't qualify due to my husbands income. I'm the one disabled not my husband. I have worked for 20+ years, paid into my Disabilty only to be told my husband makes to much money. The representative said to me trying to be funny "you could divorce him then you would probably qualify!". WTH kind of comment is that?!? I have been married for 25 yrs in April and I have NO intention of divorcing my husband!!!! I'm done with Myler!!!! :(

Kendall

Jan 08

I am Kendall Roberts. I am 35 years of age. I have been denied twice for disability benifits and attempting to go to court. I am experiencing difficulty on approval, and I believe it's because of the lack of Myler disability. They arnt working fast enough or strong enough on my case. I've giving them my medical results, work history, and everything needed to get approval, but no success yet. I can't get around the fact that I've worked for 20 years paying for disability, and now that I'm disabled that I'm unable to receive it. Myler disability aren't putting forth the effort to get my approval in which I need desperately. Everything that I have worked for to have my whole entire life has been sold at penny's on a dollar to take care of me and my family. Everything is now gone and and no money to support myself or for my family. I can't work, so what am I suppose to do? Starve, with no lights, or heat, or food, or even shelter. Myler disability doesn't seem to understand my urgency because they aren't in my position. Do they even care enough to fight the system that I have hired them to do? Quit dragging this out, I need assistance now!!!

2 0 Reply
the real me

Mar 09

You will be denied for at least 6 months or more before you recieve it.I know someone who was very disabled physically and you could tell just by looking at him and he had to fight for four years.What gets me is the people who should not be on it at all get it very easy.

Dec 18, 2013

I have had 3 different cases workers. no one has returned many phone call's and I have done the leg work. getting medical records and such. I was under the impression that was the lawyer's job. Once you have a release for. Boy was I wrong. :?

amy

Dec 13, 2013

I live myler. They were always there for me and won my case quickly. I'm 26 and have rapids cycle bipolar disorder PTSD and depression. I would and have recommended them . :grin

Concerned

Dec 01, 2013

Please report your experiences on the Better Business Bureau. People need to know . Too many people keep quiet and allow these crooks to get away with it.

Showing 1-20 of 198 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Myler Disability.
Filing a new complaint about
×