Myler Disability is a SCAM***Beware***

May 24, 2011
review #239403

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months.

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby. No one can say I didnt tried to work. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before. Then he rushed me off the phone.

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home,I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done.

957a1e3
Had an experience with Myler Disability?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jf

1 day ago Duluth, Minnesota

Im going to my video confrence hearing today, Myler dis has kept me upto date on everything asking me questions and explaining when i dont understand they have kept on top of everything for me as of now upto date i am pleased with the services inhave received

Sep 09

I too was treated unfair with a lawyer from this firm. She wouldn't look at my documents and told me to fib to the judge to just make it short. I have been waiting for a decision any though their doctor and mine has determined that I am disabled. I'm starting to think that the social security office is waiting the entire time of two years so that the lawyers get full benefits as well. I'm sickened by this and I'm already sick. I hope someone does something about this. P. Scholl

bigdog

Aug 13 Largo, Florida

I don't know i thought they were pretty good i applied got denied the first time so myler disability filed for a appeal 3 months later i got a hearing to speak to the judge and my lawyer spoke to on my behalf 3 months later i got a letter in the mail from social security i opened it and i was shocked cause it said fully favorable they sent me another letter stating i had to come see them to bring my payee and who's been supporting me i brought all the information they wanted then they told me how much i am getting from backpay and how much i will be getting a month within a week I got a check for half of my backpay and started getting my monthly benefits at the beginning of the month so i think they did a *** of a good job i got denied the first time but when i went in front of the judge 3 months later i got my approval letter i think they were awesome

1 0 Reply
sue

Aug 13

people who hire lawyers to get an easy buck deserve to get scammed, i laugh at your misfortune

STOP.MYLER-FRAUD

Aug 13 Los Angeles, California

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, UNETHICAL, GREEDY (ATTORNEY'S OATH OF ETHICS - LEGAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON PRINCIPLE, TO REPRESENT THE CLIENTS' BEST INTEREST, NOT GREED!)
THERE ARE ENDLESS SSDI FIRMS WITH THEIR OWN PHYSICIANS, (PHD, MD) , FIGHT /APPEAL DENIED CASES FOR SAME PERCENTAGE, BUT MAXIUM $6,000 GOVERNED BY SS!! THAT'S OUR FEDERAL TAXES! (NO INCENTIVE BY DEFRAUDING A CLIENT OF LESS $15,000)..THEY'RE ABUSING OUR SYSTEM AT OUR MOST CRITICAL, DIFFICULT BUDGET CRISIS!
(LINE IS LONGER THE LESS $$$$$ SS TAXES YOU'VE PAID..AND THE MIRE YOUVE PAUD, FASTER THE PACE, YET ITS STILL COMPLETELY UNETHICAL, (EASY AND BARE MINIMUM OF "CHARGING FOR COPIES OF MEDICAL REPORTS YOU ALREADY HAVE!) IT'S BASED ON YRS. WORKED, TAXES PAID IS THE "ORDER"..COMPLETE THEIVES!! MY CASE, MY MERIT,MY MEDICAL RECORDS, MY TESTIMONY AT HEARING AS FEDERAL JUDGE STATES, ON CD! THESE UNETHICAL, UNQUALIFIED ATTNOREY, CASE WORKERS (6?) NEVER DID ANYTHING!! ($4,380! MY TAXES PAID, SOLE MEDICAL EVALUATION PROCESS..)
FEDERAL FUNDING 2010 TRILLION DOLLARS TO US CITIZENS FOR ENDLESS RESOURCES!! INCLUDING FREE LEGAL SERVICE, FREE HEALTHCARE, HEAP - UTILITIES, MORTGAGE/RENT ASSISTANCE, FREE PRECRIPTIONS, TAX CREDITS, SNAP, CAL FREASH, (JUST FOR LOW INCOME INDIVIUALS OR FAMILIES!)
MARSYS LAW IS STATE CONSTITUTION (MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW!) EACH STATE DIFFERS A "BIT" BUT "INJURY" (IN CA, DEFINED AS "EMOTIONAL DISTRESS" THE LEGAL FEDERAL DEFINITION/LAW DESCRIBING THE EFFECT OF TRAUMA) AND SS LAWYER/LIAR
... Show more

Aug 12

maybe we should make a commercial with all these postings.then see what one call can put you in debt and disabled.

ripped off

Aug 12 Boise, Id

My experience was not good after 3 yrs and money spent on tests and doctors i was told my case was useless and that the *** teenagers that worked in the office didnt know what they were doing so now i have no money and im still struggling with severe osteoarthritis in my knees and arthritis in my hands and feet and now im forced to try and find work so that i dont end up on the streets i was also told by a lawyer of brad myler that i will never be able to get disibility!!! well i guess brad myler IS NEVER GOING TO RECIEVE A FLIPPIN DIME OUT OF ME !!!!!

bo

Aug 07

People need to realise that disability lawyers work for a percentage of what you get, the longer your case drags out the more they make off of your suffering,It's a shame alot of people who can work are drawing ssdi and making it hard for people that need it, thats another reason why it takes so long.

widerange

Jul 25 Troup, Texas

ive been waiten 2 years and still waiting. I have ceasers stay dizzy and sick all time and just wish this will finally come to a end..... whol do yall suggest

MikeP

Jul 24

I think the re great Everyone has there own opinion

Jul 23

THAT'S RIGHT THEY ARE A SCAM

CR

Aug 15 Tennessee, United States

Folks, just remember, if you can hire them, you can fire them. Send the termination notice to both your rep and SSA.

1 1 Reply

Jul 09 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Myler disability full of bull **** I will advise nobody to get them as your lawyer BC u will be waiting a lifetime oh yeah

1 0 Reply
LinnyLou2

Jun 11

Now I am terrified. I had placed my case in their hands in December and I haven't heard anything back from them. I mean, I don't know if they are good attorneys or not but all these reviews scare the jelly out of me. I know that in my condition, I just can't work right now, but with therapy, medications and other ways I hope to overcome my conditions and return to work someday soon in the future.

Chip

May 14

This is my second year trying to win my court case with SSD and using Myler. The first year the customer service was great. The lady who was my case worker was friendly and stayed with me up to the time the lawyer took over. Then when I went to the hearing I was suppose to have met my lawyer at 8 a.m to go over my case and she waltzed in at 8:20 a.m. with no excuses or apologies, made us late for court by 10 minutes and really did nothing for me in the hearing except to ask the job expert a couple of questions. Seriously I was fighting for my rights, not her and I was wondering why I was paying her. I lost the case and was told by this lawyer to start over again with the claim. Almost a year later I am now setting up for another hearing because SSD sees no changes to my condition and states they are going by "their rules". Does anyone see rules listed on their website or their paper work they send you? I haven't. I have more than enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that I am disabled and the court will only listen to their doctors who are biased because they are being paid by SSD and they are not even allowed to do a full investigation and make their own diagnosis. It is a seriously screwed up system where the seriously disabled people can't get their money they put into the system, but others with less problems can waltz in and have no problems getting theirs. If I don't win this hearing I will be firing Myler and going to another lawyer.

sweetsher29

Jun 03

I hired Myler and they have been helpful and done what they said they would do so far. I waited a year for my hearing but that's not due to Myler, it's SSI. I finally have a hearing date. I have waited for 3 years for this. I hope they get it for me. I will let you all know. I can tell you that Rainwater sucks. I used them first. We'll see how this second hearing goes with Myler helping me.

xman

Jul 09 Denver, Colorado

I'm trying to get disability and cancer is my problem,I don't have time for lolly gagging with *** I will pull myself out before paperwork is filled out, thank you all much for writing so others know its impossible to get disability in a timely manner,I figured as much not being an illegal alein and payd taxes and ssi and disability for the past 3o years ill never see a dime. God bless America and may the liars rotttt in helllll and burn slow.

Karen

May 06 Homerville, Georgia

Brad Myler and his associates helped me get my disability. They fought hard for me and handled everything. I am very pleased with them. The SSA recommended them and I am so glad they did. They kept in touch with me every step of the way and always returned calls promptly. Couldn't have asked for any better and they were all so nice and polite when you talked with them. Thank God for an Attorney that cares about his clients.

0 3 Reply

1-20 of 207 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Myler Disability.
Filing a new complaint about
×