Myler Disability - Lazzy/Liar Law Office
First I would like to say "Amen" to all the comments. If you are looking for your case to get approved in 2-10 yrs this is the lawfirm for you.
My ex-husband decided to hire Myler law because he felt mentally unable to understand the process(he suffers from mental and physical disabilities), they helped him file his claim 9 months ago.. Well, he was denied at the 6 months mark(they said usaully happens) than 8 months in they said they needed the appeal paperwork(should'nt that have ask at the 5-6 month mark if that usally happens). They said after the appeal was filed SSI would file a court date(they said could take up to a yr or more.. After he spent the night in a homeless shelter and almost freezing to death I decided to take over. I called Myler law and demanded to speak to a supervisor. When I was speaking with him I was informed of many things they did not tell my ex-husband and that was only after I ask I swear 50 questions. He is changing law firms A.S.A.P117102fb review #377634
You may also like
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."