Myler Disability - Lazzy/Liar Law Office
First I would like to say "Amen" to all the comments. If you are looking for your case to get approved in 2-10 yrs this is the lawfirm for you.
My ex-husband decided to hire Myler law because he felt mentally unable to understand the process(he suffers from mental and physical disabilities), they helped him file his claim 9 months ago.. Well, he was denied at the 6 months mark(they said usaully happens) than 8 months in they said they needed the appeal paperwork(should'nt that have ask at the 5-6 month mark if that usally happens). They said after the appeal was filed SSI would file a court date(they said could take up to a yr or more.. After he spent the night in a homeless shelter and almost freezing to death I decided to take over. I called Myler law and demanded to speak to a supervisor. When I was speaking with him I was informed of many things they did not tell my ex-husband and that was only after I ask I swear 50 questions. He is changing law firms A.S.A.Pc3b1eaf review #377634
You may also like
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "The Cabin bar in Park City, Utah posted a sign that says, "Rendezvous Whiskey ... I like my women like i like my whiskey .... ready to pass out!" ..."