Myler Disability - AMAZED AT MYLER JACKASSES

Dec 22, 2013
review #465824

SINCE I PUT IN MY FORMER COMPLAINT SO MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE COME IN BEHIND ME TO COMPLAIN...IF YOUR READING THIS BEWARE! HAVING AN ENTIRE WEB SITE DEDICATED TO YOUR SCREW UPS IS EMBARRASSING ENOUGH...DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE...ALL THESE COMPLAINTS SHOULD TELL SOMETHING TO YOU THE PERSON NEEDING DISABILITY...THEY WILL *** AND ***...GOOD OLD AMERICAN KNOW HOW...HOW TO *** FOR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY COMING TO YOU AND THEY WANT A PIECE OF IT FOR NOT EVEN DOING A F---ING THING....AND THEN AFTER WAITING 3 YEARS BECAUSE THEY FAILED THE INITIAL COURT CASE THEY SHOW UP AGAIN WANTING MONEY FOR NOTHING....THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST RIP OFF IN THE AMERICAN SYSTEM

89a70e8
3.4
Had an experience with Myler Disability?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
im happy without myler

Aug 17 Rantoul, Illinois

That's not true cuz I'm on s.s.I and this place didn't do a *** thing for me. I called land of Lincoln legal aid and sat back as they got my info andthree myths later I was told I got accepted and I was owed two yrs back pay. Needless to say myler can kiss my *** land of Lincoln is the only place for my family.

Mern

May 18

First off it takes 3 years to get disability anyone will tell you, you are ALWAYS turned down at your first hearing. you have to have all medical/mental medical documentation along with all specialists as well as vocational rehabilitation report from SSA to get it. They do not just take someones word and never will get it without an attorney, they do not take anymore than any other attorney. They did not fail you at the first hearing, social security again ALWAYS denies your first initial court hearing, ask any of your doctors. :(

1 0 Reply
jt

Feb 03 Decatur, Georgia

Laziest group of people I've ever seen. I went thru 3 different interns before they decided. To drop my case due 2 me not having enough Dr saying disabled. They want you 2 do all the papers etc. What a joke. Should have known. Thar
T the first month or two! !!! Find someone other than these lames or you'll be sorry

Mern

May 18

You have to have doctors, specialist, mental health, MRI'S, orthopedic surgeons that is what is required by SSA and yes you have to complete papers, sometimes duplicates, because that is what the SS judge wants, Myler disabilty has done a great job, I e-mail them with Names, addresses, phone and fax numbers they have attained everything for me and I have the same attorney from my first hearing on my second hearing. :( :(

anonymous

Feb 01 Lehi, Utah

Amazed at Myler Jackasses........I want to make sure I understand your complaint. I am very confused. Basically what your saying is that you paid into SSI with your "hard earned money", filed a claim ( hiring Myler to represent you) and were denied 3 years later because "they failed in the initial court case?"
W H A T?
First of all, take some accountability! Why would YOU continue on for 3 years if the company "failed the initial court case?" Seems to me like that would be a perfect time to part ways.
Secondly, your upset because after 3 years and apparently 1 court appearance a company YOU hired wants to be paid? Yeah, that sounds totally unreasonable to me.
All sarcasm aside, I know most of these complaints are fueled by people feeling desperate and frustrated. When social security denies a claim, it feels like all hope is lost. The truth of the matter is social security is not a means to an end and it certainly is not a fair, fast or just system. When it does "pay off" it doesn't pay much. The best option, as always, is to work.

0 1 Reply

Aug 17 Rantoul, Illinois

I believe that's why we need disability is cuz we can't work.duh that's why its called disability cuz not everyone's lucky enough to be able to work. Some people can't walk or talk and some people can't stand long or people like me can't be out long cuz they have bad seizures.

×
You were reading a complaint about Myler Disability.
Filing a new complaint about
×